Good morning and welcome to another edition of Games with Coffee! May your day be as joyful and as full of flavor as the brew in your cup.
Today marks a bit of a milestone for the blog – it just so happens that yours truly has been nominated for the Unique Blogger Award!
Apparently, there are specific rules, which I shall list below:
- Display the award. (See above).
- Thank the individual(s) who have nominated you and include a link to their blog. A little promotion for their blog is also welcome.
- Answer the questions asked by the individual who has nominated you.
- Nominate an arbitrary number of bloggers and have them answer three questions you put forth to them.
I was awarded this nomination by the gracious YahariBento, who is a fan of anime, manga, light novels and video games and writes about such topics. Thank you so much for this honor! Now, onwards to your questions!
YB: If you reincarnate as a spider that you need to survive in the cruel fantasy world and poisonous monsters are everywhere, when you level up and there are two choices for you to choose (Poison Skill or Poison Resist) which one you want to pick?
GwC: Hmm, I’d have to say Poison Skill. I’m a stalwart believer that the best defense is a good offense. Having a stronger venom than an enemy’s, combined with the spider’s natural affinity for stealth, would make for a very dangerous arachnid. A sneaky bite here, an injection of potent poison there and whatever monster looking for me would be as dead as a doornail.
YB: If you are a spider, you want to befriend other monsters (social) or want to hunt them (savage)? (You can choose one only).
GwC: I believe the key to survival in a cruel fantasy world such as this would be to befriend other monsters and strike up an alliance of sorts. As a spider, I would probably rely on social interaction between myself and others to avoid being either eaten or squashed.
YB: Assume that you can choose colour for your body (of course you are a spider again), which colour you want to paint? (You can choose more than one colour.)
GwC: I’d probably stick with blending in with my surroundings and hiding in the shadows, so I’d go with a dark brown or black. Although if I’m being honest and if I wasn’t concerned for survival, I’d like my body to be coloured dark blue with white markings.
*Equips Summon Materia*
Now, I summon the following individuals to be nominated for the next round of the Unique Blogger Award!
- The Well-Red Mage
- Extra Life
- The Shameful Narcissist
- Athena – AmbiGaming
- Astro Adam
To the above, I’d like you to answer the following three questions. Answer in as much or as little detail as you’d like:
- What qualities or characteristics in a villian from your favourite game or series do you admire and why?
- If you could choose any character from any video game to become for a day, who would you choose and what (with their special abilities or powers) would you do in that timeframe?
- In your mind, what constitutes a Mature, Distinguished Gamer?
Get cracking friends, I paitently await your answers!